Catch any ferrous particles in your oil with our RacingLine Magnetic Differential Oil Sump Plug set.
What It Does
Our new Magnetic Differential Sump Plug set attracts and separates out the minute abrasive and ferrous metal particles that are carried by the oil, stopping them from circulating through your diff’s lubrication system.
- Whether you’ve got an MQB Haldex AWD car or an FWD car with the ‘VAQ’ electronic front differential, you’ve got differentials and transfer boxes working hard underneath you.
- The harder you use your car, the higher your power, the greater the risk of minute metallic debris and the greater the benefit of using this Magnetic Differential Sump Plug set.
- The Magnetic Differential Sump Plug traps and removes those microscopic metal particles from your diff’s lubricating oil.
- Install couldn’t be simpler – choose our Magnetic Differential Sump Plug set with your next oil-change and simply screw the new plugs in!
What’s In The Kit
- (1) Non-magnetic oil refill plug
- (1) Magnetic oil drain plug
- (10) Washers (enough for five services)
Precision-engineered For Perfect Performance.
Magnetic end to ensure any metallic particles in differential oil are collected.
CNC constructed from billet T6-6061 aircraft-grade aluminum.
The white laser-etched RacingLine logo is all part of the detail.
What Does My Car Need?
This Magnetic Plug Set VWR180003 has a few different applications depending on your car type.
- For FWD cars with the ‘Performance Pack’ VAQ Electronic Locking Diff only, a single set fits the Front Differential.
- For all AWD MQB cars (which use the Haldex 4 wheel drive system), you can fit two sets of plugs. One in the front AWD Transfer Box plus another set for the Rear Differential.
VWR180003 (for all applications) – All Wheel Drive ‘Haldex’ Cars
Suitable for all recent ‘Haldex’ all-wheel drive cars & SUVs, all engine types.
Two Sump Plug Sets per car: front AWD Transfer Box and Rear Differential.
(For older cars such as Golf 6 R, Audi S3 8P, Golf 5 R32 only rear diff plug fits)
- VW Golf 8 R 2022+
- VW Golf 7 & 7.5 R 2015-2020
- VW Passat 2.0 BiTDI 4Motion B8 2015+
- VW Arteon 2.0 BiTDI 4Motion 2017+
- VW T-Roc R 2.0 TSI 2019+
- VW Tiguan II 2.0 BiTDI 2016+
- VW Tiguan II 2.0 TSI 190hp 2018+
- VW Golf 5 R32 2008
- VW Golf 6 R 2013-2014
- Audi S1 2.0 TSI 2015-2018
- Audi S3 8Y 2021+
- Audi S3 8V 2014-2020
- Audi RS3 2.5 TSI 8V evo 2017-2020
- Audi TT 3 2.0 TSI 8S 2014+
- Audi TTS 3 2.0 TSI 8S 2015+
- Audi TTRS 3 2.5 TSI 8S 2017+
- Audi SQ2 2018+
- Audi RSQ3 F3 2019+
- Audi S3 8P 2006-2012
- Audi TTS II 8J 2008-2014
- Audi TTRS II 8J 2009-2014