MFA XP Lite
The MFA XP Lite V2 is an additional control unit for vehicles from the VAG Group.
It can display up to 40 data (for MQB) in the instrument panel display. In addition, sensors for oil pressure, boost pressure and a type K thermocouple can be retrofitted, which were not installed ex works. An exhaust flap control for up to two exhaust flaps (electrically or pneumatically controlled systems) is also available as standard.
The MFA XP Lite V2 is designed for use in the following platforms of the MQB series (Golf 7, Audi A3, Audi TT, Seat Leon and Skoda Oktavia)
The MFA XP Lite is for the following vehicles:
- Golf 7 Platform as well as derivatives based on MQB
- VW Passat MQB incl. Active Info Display
- Audi A3 / RS3 MQB incl. Virtual Cockpit
- Div. Skoda and Seat models based on MQB.
For all vehicles, the Highline instrument cluster must be installed or installed. Instrument cluster with small display are not usable!
• Engine oil temperature
• Intake air temperature
• cooling water temperature
• outside temperature
• DSG oil temperature (not available with all DSG, for DQ250 / DQ381 / DQ500)
• exhaust gas temperature (additional sensor)
• Number of revolutions
• Oil pressure (additional sensor!)
• boost pressure (source: external sensor or CAN, CAN not available on all models)
• engine power
• loss of performance (currently only with DSG)
• Performance Rad (currently only with DSG)
• torque motor
• torque loss (currently only with DSG)
• torque wheel (currently only with DSG)
• Accelerator pedal position
• Oil level in percent
• DPF regeneration status
The basic unit contains all components required for operation. It is installed near the CAN gateway and integrated into the vehicle electrics through one or more wire harnesses. The harnesses are vehicle specific!
It has connections for:
• Connections for connection to the vehicle-side CAN gateway
• Input for oil pressure sensor 0-10bar
• Input for boost pressure sensor
• Input for a thermocouple type K
• USB port for software updates and configuration
• Exhaust flap control