Hand built in house at Eurowise in the USA! Virtually a drop in VR6 engine conversion. Every kit is built from mild steel and tig welded for strength and longevity. Our VR6 conversions do not require any cutting or welding to install. Several stages available depending on power levels and vehicle usage. Now you can swap a VR6 in your Rabbit show car without hacking, grinding, and welding on your freshly painted engine bay! Our conversions make the process completely reversible if wanted.
Our axles are built in the USA and are supplied by renowned axle builders “The driveshaft shop” No expenses spared there. We have a 1 year warranty on our axles and unlimited customer support on repairs and rebuilds.
CHASSIS FITMENT APPLICATIONS
- Scirocco Mk1 / Left and right hand drive (1974-1982)
- Scirocco Mk2 / Left and right hand drive (1982-1992)
- Golf Rabbit Caddy Jetta Mk1/ Left and right hand drive (1974-1984)
- Golf Cabriolet Mk1/ Left and right hand drive (1974-1992)
ENGINE FITMENT APPLICATIONS
- OBD1 12v VR6
- OBD2 12v VR6
- OBD2 24v VR6
- OBD2 3.2 VR6
- OBD2 R32 VR6
- OBD2 3.6 VR6
STAGE 1 KIT CONTENTS
- X1 Front Engine Mount w/Hardware & Bushing
- X1 Rear Engine Mount w/Hardware & Bushing
- X1 Upper Transmission Mount w/Hardware & Bushing
- X1 Lower Transmission 4th Mount w/Hardware & Bushing
- X1 Front Engine Mount Spacer w/Hardware
- X1 Custom Performance Axles w/Hardware
Kits come raw unless you choose the option for coating.
Note 12v are direct bolt on.
02a / 02j VR6 transmission is always a requirement to work with all stages.