The ECS Carbon Fiber Fuse Box / ECU Cover adds unique, authentic carbon fiber styling to the underhood of your MQB platform vehicle without any permanent modifications. Easily installs with our conveniently pre-applied 3M tape to the underside of the cover. It’s unique styling not only covers the black plastic fuse box lid, but it also has a wing that extends over the unsightly ECU clamshell bracket to further enhance engine bay styling.
- Our in-house engineering team was tasked with making our cover fit perfectly atop the fuse box lid and to also cover the ugly ECU clamshell bracket. It’s design perfectly works with both standard AND lock-box cover ECU’s.
- It also retains the quick disengagement feature of locking clips for easy removal and installation to service the fuses underneath.
- The included plastic-purpose 3M tape is properly selected for the harsh goings within the engine-bay environment and easily sticks on to the fuse box lid with relative ease once cleaned and dried.
- The ECS Carbon Fiber Fuse Box / ECU Cover is made from lightweight, hand laid carbon fiber material with pre-impregnated carbon fiber cloth, epoxy resin and then finished in a durable gloss clear coat for UV and heat protection for continuous operating temperatures of up to 300° F.
- Our ECS Carbon Fiber Fuse Box / ECU Cover was designed, engineered, tested and quality inspected by our Research and Development team in our Wadsworth, Ohio facility. We ensured the highest level of precision and quality is delivered throughout rigorous long term product testing and leading edge product development methods.
- Our engineering team went through multiple prototypes between both physical part and tape selection and tape locations to ensure the best product was delivered to you.
INSTALLATION AND SUPPORT
- Looking for installation tips? Look no further, we put together a full installation tutorial from start to finish! See our Installation PDF under the INSTALLATION Tab for more information.
*2 sterile antiseptic alcohol wipes (ES2918127) are suggest for proper installation.*